Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Best Tech Tip

The lesson I found most helpful was learning about the website Lynda.com. I had no idea this wonderful little site existed until that day. Even after viewing it, I was a little skeptical of its usability. One major application that I would like to have a firm grasp on is Adobe Photoshop. I've used it before, but only on a basic level and not enough to really remember how. I found some of the training videos for Adobe Photoshop and saw just how easy it is to manipulate images to change them into what I want. Something as simple as creating a photo collage is difficult for me purely because I was never instructed how to do so. Now that Lynda.com has been made available to me, I can educate myself and become better up to date on new technologies and software. Below I included one of the tutorials that Lynda.com offers. It shows how to make a selection on Photoshop and basically combines two images to create an interesting effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment